This newly remodeled 5th floor unit has just been painted from head to toe, new flooring, mosaic tile back splash, flat screen TV's and much more. Grand Sandestin is located right next to the convention center and walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants in the Baytowne Wharf. As an owner you will enjoy access to the private Solstice Club where you can entertain family and friends while taking in the beautiful sunsets on the Choctawhatchee Bay. Owners have access to the secure underground parking area and a heated and cooled storage area. In addition, you have access to resort amenities including four championship golf courses, a world class tennis center, full service marina, miles of biking/jogging trails and access to Sandestin's beautiful white sand beaches.
The John Paulsen Group of Crye-Leike Coastal Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 03, Page 26.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Beach, Community Dockage, Community Game Room, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Storage, Community Tennis Court(s), Community Whirlpool, Exercise Room, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Legal/Accounting Expense, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Master Association, Fee Incl. Security, Fee Incl. Sewer, Fee Incl. Water, Gated Community, Marina, Picnic Area(s), Playground
- Putting Green/Golf
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s)
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Interior Construction: Fire Alarm
- MLS Area: Miramar/Sandestin Resort
- Golf Course: Community Golf
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Dining Room: 16.5X15.3
- Master Bedroom: 11X15